Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help 4017 Decade Counter!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry214

I need to kno were i can order some 4017 decade counters cuz i cant find them any were around were i live or im just not looking in the right stores idk but im pretty sure it would b alot easier to just order them online so if anyone could recommend a good website to order them that would b great thanks.

And where do you live?

Do you know where Tanner Electronics is in Dallas? If not check a phone book. I expect they can help you and they are good people.

Thanks mike for the link....also thanks micro ill make sure to give them a call...im going to see witch ends up being cheaper and ill go from there thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back