Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

McVinia

Hi,
I found some interesting radio remote control schematics and I can't find datasheets for these IC's:
TAIYO 93-t and TAIYO 93-R
AF2311 and AF2310.
I would like buy some.
Know anyone something about?

Dumitru.

Finding IC datasheets

Dumitru, go to www.icmaster.com and just put the number section of your ic's in the search box. I did it on a couple of the chips you listed and found multiple results. Sometimes a manufacturer will include a couple of letters at the beginning of the part number that mean nothing more than the first letter of the companys name and type of chip (i.e. analog/digital). Good luck

hi,

Did you find the data sheets of AF2310 & 2311?

thanks

McVinia said:
Hi,
I found some interesting radio remote control schematics and I can't find datasheets for these IC's:
TAIYO 93-t and TAIYO 93-R
AF2311 and AF2310.
I would like buy some.
Know anyone something about?

Dumitru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back