Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need CXA1464,,CXA1465 Datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasamiko

Hi M8,
Anybody kind enough to help me find datasheet for this two chips.

CXA1464
CXA1465

Thanks in advanced. :lol:

[/b]

Most of CXA coming from SONY, but between 1452 and 1481 no existiert any number.(i've checked also the discontinued parts)

You mean, these IC's never existed or the datasheet is not available anymore. :roll:

sony parts

:D hi kasamiko,

dont be surprised with sony, i have lots of sony chips that are installed in their units and have tried looking for the datasheet but to no avail. thats how fast they delete their datasheets. :twisted:

Re: sony parts

mozikluv said:
:D hi kasamiko,

dont be surprised with sony, i have lots of sony chips that are installed in their units and have tried looking for the datasheet but to no avail. thats how fast they delete their datasheets. :twisted:

Silly :evil: That's how small there harddisk is???? :p :p :p

sony parts

:D hi,

as futher info sony audio or vidieo components has lots of sanyo parts, so who is better? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: sony parts

mozikluv said:
:D hi,

as futher info sony audio or vidieo components has lots of sanyo parts, so who is better? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like some Sharp components where they erased the original parts number and replaces it with their own... :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back