Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NEED CNFET SPICE MODEL FILES FOR LT SPICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystogan

Hello everyone,

I got a problem here. I want to simulate CNFET on LT SPICE. The thing is I found model file for this simulation from stanford site.
Link is :- https://nano.stanford.edu/stanford-cnfet-model
It seems it works with HSPICE. I dont have HSPICE ,due to the obvious reason, its not FREE.
So is there any way to include those model files into LTSPICE and still use it?

Hoping for a reply.
Thanks in advance!

That is a very complicated model!
If you had a FET like the others in LT Spice then I would show you how.
This model has pages of descriptions and is above me.

I created a symbol for a CNFET then tried the Stanford model file (copied to the LTS "sub" folder in LTspice but had problems.
The file includes (at line 74) ".LIB CNFET" which needs to be modified or commented out, otherwise LTS can't open the file.
LTS also reported (e.g. at lines 509 et seq) many "Mismatched single quotes" errors which seemed to arise from line continuations (use of + symbol). I fixed a few but then gave up. With persistence you may get the model file correct and working. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back