Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need an old flyback transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomRacer

does anyone have a flyback transformer out of an old B&W tube type tv they want to get rid of cheap . I want build a plasma display globe . I have all the parts except I am having difficulty finding a flyback .

Transformers

I have lots of these things. I am looking for a project to use them. If you want I could take some pictures and you could tell me something about what I have. They all came from an old TV repair shop I got about three truck loads of stuff. Over 500 new tubes, lots of those transformer, board, component parts and many more things I am not old enough to know what they are.

I did, perhaps I will not post anything. Perhaps somebody else might get a benefit from what I posted. Perhaps I don't look at these postings again.

Take some pictures and post them, or provide a link to pictures. Post them in a new thread in the main forum, or perhaps contact a local ebay reseller to get rid of what you don't want. If you just want understanding, do pictures, lots and lots of pictures, ask as many question about what you're curious about as you can.

I might be interested, I have a spug gun igniter circuit that has a perfectly working old TV flyback but it's always handy to have replacements in stock.

Old Transistors

Can anybody help me find these transistors for a PIONEER SA-510 power amp.?
NEC D883A and NEC B773A
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back