Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjlavista

Hi I am VJ from INDIA. I am doin' my Engineering in Electronics and Communication. I need an idea for a project that stands out from the rest. I have an avid interest in the Aviation sector. But I am unable to find any leads as to where electronics or communication is useful in this sector. I found the Instrument Landing system or CAT III systems really interestin' but am unable to establish the relevance wit my core group. Any suggestions in either groups will be appreciated. Also any ideas on Robotics will be helpful too. Thanks a million.

Bye

VJ

Aircraft proximity detector

I heard that someone made a proximity warning system for light aircraft, that detected the beacon strobe of other aircraft nearby.

Lots of interesting design aspects, like signal processing ( filtering out the wanted signal, ignoring your own ) and of course reliability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back