Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need all your help....

Status
Not open for further replies.

frances

i need all ur suggestion and help for a good project proposal.... please please please.... thank you in advance...

godspeed.....

MCU based data logger with webserver and CF card as storage.

A toaster with artifical intelligence.

I saw a project in an electronics magazine a long time ago that reminded you to turn on your headlights... essentially, a light that came on to tell you it was dark. How about that?

Well, what are you interested in? Since you have to do the project anyways, you might as well do one that you would either find cool or useful.

Oznog said:
A toaster with artifical intelligence.

:lol: That would be pretty funny, say you ignore the toaster for a couple of days, and use the microwave instead, the toaster will get jealous or mad and burn your toast.

jrz126 said:
:lol: That would be pretty funny, say you ignore the toaster for a couple of days, and use the microwave instead, the toaster will get jealous or mad and burn your toast.

I've always wondered why my toast was always burnt?.

Obviously I'll have to treat the toaster better :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back