Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NEED A HELP TO CONTROL OUTDOOR LAMP ON/OFF USING LDR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emb

Hi

i need to control the outdoor lamps using ldr without using controller.

i need to use triac instead a relay :)

how can i do that ?

Regards

Getting the schematic is easy. Getting the housing parts and guts quantity one will not compete with $2 at the store.

2716340_large.jpg

iu

----> https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...l?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.78.38c0152bDyqkkE

Thanks for not using upper case text.

Last edited:
Is this a school/college project?

Old solar garden lights used an LDR but they got sunburned after 2 years outside. New solar garden lights use the glass-covered solar panel to detect light and dark. Old solar panels with a plastic cover also got sunburned and failed after a couple of years.

Old solar garden lights used an LDR but they got sunburned after 2 years outside. New solar garden lights use the glass-covered solar panel to detect light and dark. Old solar panels with a plastic cover also got sunburned and failed after a couple of years.

thank you :)

I need to build the circuit for education purposes :)

I train a group of electrical technicians in the field of home electrical wiring.

I want to build the circuit because its components are available to me :)

regards

...i dont need a ready made one ...

Fine, buy one as pictured in post #4 ; dismantle it to pieces. Now you have ALL the parts to build one to train all your technicians explaining how to build one...

Have you tried a web search for "photoresistor relay circuit"

Here is one of the ones that comes up right away when I do that

**broken link removed**

I just noticed you said Triac, just a second...

I also get a lot of results with "photoresistor triac circuit" I picked one that has specific component numbers. If some components are hard to get where you live, there are at least 50 results you could browse to find one that suits you.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back