Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ne567

Status
Not open for further replies.
here i tried to reproduce the schematics of a 27Mhz transmitter
can you guys plz check if my reproduction is correct (i know you don't have the transmitter in front of you, just say if it can work or not)
and how can i amp it up? can i simply replace the transistors with bigger ones? and maybe up the voltage?

the two inductors (0.22 and 0.78) add up to 1uH which is in parallel with a
33pF capacitor thus 27.72Mhz
the inductor is a specially made one so i had to count the loops and do some imprecise measuring to figure its value

thanks

Attachments

• transmitter.JPG
    transmitter.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 152
here i tried to reproduce the schematics of a 27Mhz transmitter
can you guys plz check if my reproduction is correct

Can you post the circuit that you reproduced this from? Then we can try checking your reproduction reproduces the reproduced circuit :)

hahaha, but at least does it look like it can work? do you find some horrible flaw in it?
stuff that you can directly pick-up.

What about increasing it's power? Can i just swap the existing transistors with bigger ones?

The transistors will never turn on. But if you ever get it to oscillate, it will pollute the entire 10- and 11-meter bands until the radio police find you.

i was looking for RF power amplifiers and i found the MAX2602
has anyone ever used it? what do you think about it?

The transistors are drawn sideways and upside down. Looking at them makes me dizzy. I also noticed that the transistors are always turned off and are never turned on.

The c945 doesn't have the base as the middle pin, and when i tried to reproduce it i thought it was the middle pin; after knowing so i simply changed the pins position which i might have done in the wrong way,
i'll recheck the drawing and the datasheet

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back