Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

my project design will be next sem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuc

i need help from the experts of this very educational forum about my project design for next semester at school(june2005). i like to propose something that is uncomplicated, unique, and useful to our daily activities at home, school or industry. i hope to hear from your ideas that i may submit to propose to my professors at school.

You don't even tell us what field you are studying!

You already been given the criteria/guidelines of what to propose by your professor, why don't you think up of a dozen project ideas, crazy or not doesn't matter, and post here. You can think, can you?

All of us here is more than willing to offfer you our opinions about the pros and cons of individual project ideas, and resources about varies circuit design and components.

You then reads what were posted and makes up your own judgement of which project to take on.

Build a better mousetrap and the world will beat
a path to your door.

Sagely words of wisdom from Ralph Waldo Emerson.

A good test of innovative thinking for both newbies and
the more learned members to ponder :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back