Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My new job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea that Acme was a real company

I had no idea that Acme was a real company.

I think that after Wile E Coyote bought enough of Acmes stuff they just turned the company over to him where at that point he then gave up on the road runner, put on a hard hat and went into tool and equipment rentals and sales leaving him living comfortably ever after.

Just a theory. :D

(Really I have no idea how the company got its actual name or the coyote guy on its logo.) :)

Last edited:
I think that after Wile E Coyote bought enough of Acmes stuff they just turned the company over to him where at that point he then gave up on the road runner, put on a hard hat and went into tool and equipment rentals and sales leaving him living comfortably ever after.

Just a theory. :D

(Really I have no idea how the company got its actual name or the coyote guy on its logo.) :)

Rube Goldberg. hahahaha:D

As long as the bank cash's my paychecks I don't care if I am working for an imaginary company or not. :p

Really what I do there doesn't even seem like work to me or at least compared to what previous jobs I have had it doesn't seem like work any way. :)

for anyone else looking for summer work come to Minot ND. Every business has help wanted signs in the windows.

If you don't believe me check out our states job service website and see what they can tell you. Around here they just stop listing help wanted related work after the first 500 most recent listings.

**broken link removed**

I just couldn't resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back