Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My new computing system!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bearing in mind I have been using avg for a number of years on at least three incarnations of window$, I have read on several occasions that one reason for avg's high detection rate is the number of false positives.
I don't mind too much on my system as long as it keeps me clean and doesn't hinder me. which it does and doesn't respectively, and i've created plenty of opportunities for contamination.
many prebuilt pc's are sold with nav preinstalled, with free updates for a limited period of time. experience with other people's setups has shown this to be frequently obtrusive and i usually reccomend substitution with avg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back