Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My heart felt sorrow to our cousins across the pond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebits

I would just like to say, I wish to express my heart felt sorrow to our cousins in the UK. Yet another senseless loss of life to those so young and had yet begun to explore their potential. A future Nobel laureate may have been among the 19 lost in such a sad, and senseless death.
It saddens my heart that the world has yet evolved enough beyond violence as a solution.

My heart goes out to those in the UK that must bury their dead due to ungodly acts of violence perpetrated by those who cloak their evilness behind the shroud of God.

God bless all

As a born and bred Mancunian (lived there 45 years), it's seems far far away here in Australia. As far as I know none of my relatives who still live there are involved. I took my three kids to that Arena to watch Disney on ice. Now, with a couple of grand kids as well, I feel the hurt for all involved. The world really did stoop to an all time low with this act. And, supposedly over an argument who has the best invisible friend. It makes my blood boil.

Mike.

Indeed, this act is evermore egregious as most of the victims were more like children than adults.

Just awoke an hour ago.... My wife was going to see Take That next Friday.... I doubt it'll be on....

This is awful, my grandson was there last week... I can't believe they are celebrating this on Facebook as we speak... Something wrong in the head.... I don't get it.... Children for gods sake.....

If you watch the documentary called "The Red Pill" it points out that Boko Haram (African terrorist group) had raided lots of schools and slaughtered all the boys without touching the girls and nothing happened. When they kidnapped some girls they got noticed by the whole world. Seems we taught them that no one listens unless it involves young girls. What a sad world.

Mike.

I believe Mental illness, misguided hormones and social illness are the root causes of evil and education is key to helping everyone involved in addition to restitution. The bark of the dog owner should not be louder than a dog's annoying bark, because what are you teaching it?.. to listen or to bark louder?

Justice is never fair to those injured.

My heart and prayers are for the victims of this senseless act. I do realize I think it's a senseless act but the perpetrators didn't. If there is a rule of law, enforce it. If someone takes credit, go get them by all means necessary.

That's what Trumps Billion$ arms deal with SA is intended to do, but in reality it's like giving razor blades to alligators.

Likewise, my condolences and sympathies. UK has a recent run of bad luck. But history has shown that they stoically roll with the punches and come back stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back