Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My Ghost Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
two-mode-night-light-circuit.JPG

I think it has to be this one, working from 4X AA 1.5 volt cells?

Any faults with this circuit and reasons why it is doing strange things?

EVPs they talk more than I do, crystal clear.

I will show you.....

I saw and heard nothing of any remarkable anything. :rolleyes:

The girl talking about the preacher would have been giving off some degree of body language ques that would have conveyed her thoughts in near real time just a bit ahead of when the speech centers of her brain converted them to the needed muscle movements to speak the words.

If a person is familiar with someone else's body language plus can get a fair implied context of where their story is going it's not hard to make it look as is you are reading their mind by answering their questions with generalized plausible assumptions just ahead of when they speak them all based off of what their body language suggests their thoughts are most likely leading towards.

Odds are you're better at reading that persons basic undeveloped thought precursor (pre speech) body language than you are aware of hence why you than you can read minds. :rolleyes:

Now if you tried it on someone like me who is aware of how this works you would fail every time and not only fail I could likely reverse things and appear to be reading your mind or even controlling it to a tiny degree! :D

Nothing unexplainable there to prove anything. :(

It's why people who have been around each other along time can often finish each other sentences or appear to even read each others thoughts. They are just very familiar with their thought patterns and micro movement body language without realizing it.

Last edited:
That post #21 circuit is not the circuit of the commercial light you now show in post #19: it's for a home built light.
The post #21 circuit is defective: there is nothing to limit the base current of Q2 to a safe value. Simulation shows Q2 base current and Q1 collector current is about 420mA. That's twice the rated current for Q1 and probably excessive for Q2 (I can't find data for its rated base current). It is therefore likely that both transistors will overheat and be damaged, so they might well behave erratically and cause the light to come on randomly or intermittently.

Here...let me show you.....
Now you will see for yourselves.

What I see is a nutter talking to himself who has no clue about how a cheap PIR motion detector works and how easy they are to false trigger with a number of IR light/heat sources.

The fact is I bet you could do the exact same experiment and get the exact same results using those detectors in most anyone home.
In fact if whomever did the experiment just kept talking and asking random questions long enough they could appear to be getting answer and some degree of interaction from ghosts when its all just directed talk and random detector triggering events working together to appear to be something it its not. :rolleyes:

Add a huge amount of false hope (and above and beyond that loneliness driven desperation) and you're set to be a real life 'spirit talker'! ;)

That post #21 circuit is not the circuit of the commercial light you now show in post #19: it's for a home built light.
The post #21 circuit is defective: there is nothing to limit the base current of Q2 to a safe value. Simulation shows Q2 base current and Q1 collector current is about 420mA. That's twice the rated current for Q1 and probably excessive for Q2 (I can't find data for its rated base current). It is therefore likely that both transistors will overheat and be damaged, so they might well behave erratically and cause the light to come on randomly or intermittently.

If they are drawing that much current there is a good chance they pull the battery voltage down far enough to also cause instability in the Op-Amps as well leading to the input reference voltage to sensing voltages going out of range and thus also creating more semi random triggering phenomenon depending on what rate the battery voltage comes back up and the circuit react to it.

Personally I think that most of these cheap motion detectors are purposely built to false trigger just so that whomever owns them thinks they are detecting things. :facepalm:

Reason being If you're paranoid the best thing for peace of mind is having a device the confirmed your reason for being paranoid are justified and if these reinforce your beliefs you will be more inclined to by more of them. :rolleyes:

Faith reinforces faith even if it's all founded on provable nonsense. :oops:

alec_t asked:
Apart from one question in post #13 (already answered), the only question you have been asked is for technical details of your detector! We're still waiting for those details.
georgekkkkk replied:
I think it has to be this one, working from 4X AA 1.5 volt cells?

JimB asks:
How is that circuit a detector of ANYTHING?
It is annotated as a "two mode night light".
There are no obvious detectors wired into the circuit.
I thought that there was a passive infra red detector in there somewhere, where is it?

georgekkkk seems to be short of hard facts regarding the things which are under his control, ie his own (home made?) equipment.
All the other comments in his three of four posts just seem to me to be bluster and hyperbole.

JimB

georgekkkk seems to be short of hard facts regarding the things which are under his control, ie his own (home made?) equipment.
All the other comments in his three of four posts just seem to me to be bluster and hyperbole.

Dont question it. We are apparently not allowed to question/point out the obvious to those who show no capacity to understand the basics of anything now. It's rude and uncalled for. :oops:

This is the new world, where one's true knowledge, understandings or capacities to rationalize anything are not to be questioned.

Reality is what the individual wants it to be and everyone else must go along with their definitions of it so that feelings don't get hurt.
Expertize is in the mind of the beholder and not in what they show a/any capacity to actually do. :rolleyes:

I saw and heard nothing of any remarkable anything. :rolleyes:

The girl talking about the preacher would have been giving off some degree of body language ques that would have conveyed her thoughts in near real time just a bit ahead of when the speech centers of her brain converted them to the needed muscle movements to speak the words.

If a person is familiar with someone else's body language plus can get a fair implied context of where their story is going it's not hard to make it look as is you are reading their mind by answering their questions with generalized plausible assumptions just ahead of when they speak them all based off of what their body language suggests their thoughts are most likely leading towards.

Odds are you're better at reading that persons basic undeveloped thought precursor (pre speech) body language than you are aware of hence why you than you can read minds. :rolleyes:

Now if you tried it on someone like me who is aware of how this works you would fail every time and not only fail I could likely reverse things and appear to be reading your mind or even controlling it to a tiny degree! :D

It's why people who have been around each other along time can often finish each other sentences or appear to even read each others thoughts. They are just very familiar with their thought patterns and micro movement body language without realizing it.

You have slipped up there Tony!...lol

What you did not know, was that I had the vision the day before, cos I date stamped it on a social media site. Check date and time.

upload_2017-6-22_4-49-20.png

roflmao.gif

Sorry...
What about this one when I asked this guy about his sword fencing? Who told me...and what body language? Is he lying to me? Judge.

Now if you tried it on someone like me who is aware of how this works you would fail every time and not only fail I could likely reverse things and appear to be reading your mind or even controlling it to a tiny degree!

I agree!! Good job I am not a surgeon and you are my patient....cos I would not have enough anesthetic to put you to sleep. Probably die on the operating theatre trying to watch my every move?

I bet if you came back to life at your funeral, they would have to clonk you on the head to roll you back in again? Life after death and TWO funerals ain't cheap, and unexplained mysteries and paper work are best left alone.

It's why people who have been around each other along time can often finish each other sentences or appear to even read each others thoughts. They are just very familiar with their thought patterns and micro movement body language without realizing it

I am gonna have fun with you...I can do with cheering up.

Check the dates of this request (I deleted security details and swear words...lol)

upload_2017-6-22_5-11-58.png

upload_2017-6-22_5-10-59.png

Is THIS what you mean?
Or is it a lie also?

Last edited:
You are aware that every claim you make online regarding your own life has absolutely zero proof of anything. Just like everyone else's.:facepalm:

You have slipped up there Tony!...lol

So did your ESP tell you my name is tony? o_O

If it did you missed it by a mile. :oops:

I am gonna have fun with you...I can do with cheering up.

Not really. Your about one pointless post from having this thread locked too. :rolleyes:

Follow the pattern yet? I do and I don't need ESP to see it coming. ;)

So unless you have something real and technically relevant talk about I really doubt this thread will still be running tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Not really. Your about one pointless post from having this thread locked too. :rolleyes:

Follow the pattern yet? I do and I don't need ESP to see it coming. :oops:
Then please don't play with me, and challenge the reasoning why the Ghost Box works.

I have guardian spirit guides to protect me.
All I am asking is the logistics towards the way you guys say that it works?

alec_t asked:

georgekkkkk replied:

JimB asks:
How is that circuit a detector of ANYTHING?
It is annotated as a "two mode night light".
There are no obvious detectors wired into the circuit.
I thought that there was a passive infra red detector in there somewhere, where is it?

JimB
Oh....

I am NOT a electronic engineer. Just a simple clairvoyant and ghost hunter who talks miracles that science is struggling.

In case this is not clear...you guys are like candy to the REAL world of pessimism, disbelief and debunk.

I have a fight out there and I am just picking your poisons so that I can eliminate certain factors of credible science.

This does not mean that I do not take 'on board what you are saying'?
Do I have to really prove myself in order to talk about a device that I am asking about logistics?

Okay..I could be faking...but I am not.
In order to progress, you will have to trust me and base your theories on what I am giving you.

Whether I believe your answers , is a matter of opinion.

Then please don't play with me, and challenge the reasoning why the Ghost Box works.

I have guardian spirit guides to protect me.
All I am asking is the logistics towards the way you guys say that it works?

But we are not challenging why it works, Just the opposite. We are telling you why it does not work as you claim! :rolleyes:

Feel free to send your spirit guard over here and give me proof of its existence. No proof here, no existence anywhere! :D

To what level of explanations do you need and can you actually understand? So far no one here has a clue how much you know about electronics other than apparently you see think things work a whole lot differently that reality shows them to work.
I can explain how my vacuum tube amplifier works to my cat buy that doesn't mean my cat follows how it works beyond it makes him warm. :(

Okay.......mmmmhhhh....hmmm....

What does that mean in plain Martian language?

So you are saying that there are faults in the design but not necessarily with the components?

Right...........;)

(georgek's mechanical school days 'kick in')

Newtonian Law of Motion

Newton's first law states that every object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line unless compelled to change its state by the action of an external force. ... The third law states that for every action (force) in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction.

So what are these factors that govern instability? You are talking about a decaying collector current perhaps exponentially which allows the circuit to trip?
Are you talking about temperature? The voltage is stabilised DC from batteries.

But we are not challenging why it works, Just the opposite. We are telling you why it does not work as you claim! :rolleyes:

Feel free to send your spirit guard over here and give me proof of its existence. No proof here, no existence anywhere! :D

To what level of explanations do you need and can you actually understand? So far no one here has a clue how much you know about electronics other than apparently you see think things work a whole lot differently that reality shows them to work.
I can explain how my vacuum tube amplifier works to my cat buy that doesn't mean my cat follows how it works beyond it makes him warm. :(

Okay Tony.....it should NOT be working, yet it does.

I have been looking at the replies and if I was your patient at your hospital operating theatre, I would be escaping out the window by now as to try and keep my other kidney. Then make another appointment with the Witch Doctor for alternative medicine.

Well...I have studied electronics on a limited scale at DeMontfort University back in 1994. It all comes with the plan of Mechatronics and have degrees in engineering together with C&G BTEC High National .
Computer qualifications with C++ as to design with computer analysis . My maths is advanced to MSc level but that is all.

I am quite familiar with valve technology back in the 1960s.

The point what I am trying to find out, is 'WHAT IS HITTING THE KEYS' If I cannot ascertain a stable verdict with the means of science, then I have to use other less rational thoughts .

You see...I have studied the ways that you guys think (no offence)

All good at copying and repeating what you have learnt but fail in the terms of reason. The divine thought to analyse in terms of reasonable behaviour.

One thing that I am trying to put across, is that what is happening with our electrics is not just a single occurrence, but a way of life.
If someone taps you on the shoulder and there is no one there, your LEARNING is teaching you that it was an error of judgement.

Then when it happens a second and third time, you keep looking for the obvious factors. You repeat over and over what your teachers had taught you, because you do not rationalise in terms of abnormal behaviour.

You pull a tooth out and then the next one and the next until the mouth is empty.

When I was 15 years old I saw my first UFO. It changed my life, I the light was so bright I could not look up. Making my way to the house beams of shapes shone on my coalhouse wall.
Science comes along and tries to rationalise. Then religion comes into it. As a kid I looked up to my seniors but when they failed to answer my questions they turned this around and said:- "FAULT"

I was the faulty merchandise because all these people could not possibly be wrong!

My fault for the way I was meant to have imagined all this???
Yes ..imagination because THEIR IDEAS HAD FAILED!
I see myself and study hundreds of these incidences and my reasoning tells me that I have just scraped an edge that is too vast for even my understanding.

Many of these devices are certified proven for reliability. They have to be under safety law,. If this light was unstable, it would also be unstable under adverse conditions by FAILING to come on when there is an emergency. These devices are WELL THOUGHT off and some one could die if they did what I am told.

So I am questioning logistics into provability/
Probability is repeatability in terms of science and this device can be proven over and over using how many devices you wish under test conditions to an audience.

These a re the SAME standards that SCIENCE is made. YET...in my instance it goes into reverse. IT backs off on itself having proven that it works. Why is that?

Why do we have unreliability and failure when it suits?

Whatever proof YOU may need ...no one can provide because your mind has already been made up before I could even try?

Yet me..in my limitations is turning towards listening, understanding and to try and see what you guys are telling me.
It shows that I am better because I try to make, whilst you try to destroy.

This is not how science works.

Tell me what a Sine wave looks like? Don't say like a letter 'S' on it's side.

No one has ever been told. Nor does anyone know, but millions of students go through life thinking of the simplest way it had been brainwashed to them

Last edited:
Oh....

I am NOT a electronic engineer. Just a simple clairvoyant and ghost hunter who talks miracles that science is struggling.

In case this is not clear...you guys are like candy to the REAL world of pessimism, disbelief and debunk.

I have a fight out there and I am just picking your poisons so that I can eliminate certain factors of credible science.

This does not mean that I do not take 'on board what you are saying'?
Do I have to really prove myself in order to talk about a device that I am asking about logistics?

Okay..I could be faking...but I am not.
In order to progress, you will have to trust me and base your theories on what I am giving you.

Whether I believe your answers , is a matter of opinion.

How does that work when you deny proven science and present it with unprovable unmeasurable anything plus have zero secondary observers to confirm anything you say? Without documented credible secondary proof that has been confirmed by an independent observer while it was happening in real time it's all just an empty claim that proves nothing.

Science is based on observable confirmable reality and fact. If it can't be observed or interacted with in any valid documentable and repeatable way then it does not scientifically exist.

However when someone insists something exists then a psychologist gives them a certain medication to put their brain chemistry back into proper balance and all of a sudden what they were seeing disappears, then science tends to take it that the observer's mind was the source, and not that science couldn't see the things the affected observer claimed.

That's the problem we are seeing here.
Everything you claim and says to many of us, by much of our own personal experiences with psychologically impaired people we have known, that more than likely your head is where everything happens and nowhere else in reality. Something I sadly dealt with of and on with my ex for a couple of years.
It was not fun and I totally agree that everything she perceived by her views was likely 100% real to her, like talking to the ghost of my dead mother, who always agreed with her on everything even though I know the things she said my mom's ghost agreed on were things my mother would never agree with, ever.
Totally undeniably real to her but to her alone and explaing that to her meant nothing to her other than I and the doctors were wrong and that their blood work that showed she was way off in certain neurochemical component , largely from her hypothyroidism, meant nothing. a well known and well understood nothing to her but of significant explanation to everyone else. :(

So far you have claimed proof yet to the casual observer it's shows us absolutely nothing. Nothing we can see or confirm in any way from our end that can't already be easily and rationally explained with real confirmable scientific understandings therefore leading some of us to believe, that based on our own personal experiences with psychologically impaired people who believe as you do, that more than likely it's all in your head.

When I was a kid I grew up near a small town that had a old simple minded guy who 'saw things'. Thinking back, I suspect he was developmentally disabled and walked the edge of being right between too functional to be considered retarded but not cognitively functional enough to really understand the world around him either.

Obviously he could take care of himself well enough and had held a job of some sort for most of his life but all I knew of him was that he lived in a tiny run down house with no family and moderate social and cognitive issues that very much made him look like a weirdo that believed/lived in a world that no one else could see or understand. Something that made him an outcast which I think he was probably too simple minded and low functioning to even be aware of.
He talked to animals and plants and trees and a lot of things only he could see. Something that by today's standards would have had him flagged for needing honest psychological and social help that back some 30+ years ago was not an option for such people. :(

Okay Tony.....it should NOT be working, yet it does.

Who is tony? :confused:

I'm tcmtech as far as you need to know here. :facepalm:

Whatever proof YOU may need ...no one can provide because your mind has already been made up before I could even try?

And you don't think that does not relate to you as well? :confused:

You can't follow the science behind things therefore they have to be supernatural despite the fact that multiple people have given you plausible explanations for your observations. Explanations that if given the chance many of us here could easily replicate and confirm. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Who is tony? :confused:

I'm tcmtech as far as you need to know here. :facepalm:

And you don't think that does not relate to you as well? :confused:

You can't follow the science behind things therefore they have to be supernatural despite the fact that multiple people have given you plausible explanations for your observations. Explanations that if given the chance many of us here could easily replicate and confirm. :rolleyes:
upload_2017-6-22_7-10-16.png

Utter junk thread closed - these forums aren't for posting rubbish, but factual electronics based posts.

If you have any real electronics based questions, then feel free to ask them - but further imaginary stories will result in your been banned from the forums.

Moderator.

And here's strike three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back