Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

my first project

Status
Not open for further replies.

naatiq

hi guyz
i am a beginner in robotics and we hav a project in hand its just dirt racing car
so pls give me any suggesions hw to go abt it
thankq
naatiq

you are going to have to provide a better description of what you need to do or what you need help with.

i have to build a radio control car which can go really fast and there is even a broken bridge in the track so i hav to over come tht also
so iany suggestions mail them
naatiq

every part of the system you would need to know could be found in the commercially available remote controlled cars... depending on how much you needed to build by yourself (presumably just the circuit) you could buy one, remove some stuff, and put in your own stuff - such as using the frame, motor, batteries, etc but making your own electronics for it...

i hav a real big problem with making of circuit
i am mechanical engg so dont know much abt making circuits
can u please give me some description if possible a circuit diagram that will run a 9v dc motor both transmittter and reciever
thanks
naatiq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back