Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My final year project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliana Nancy

Hi, I'm doing my final year project wireless communication. My project idea is to construct a sysem to deaf person about an incoming phone call or a doorbell. The system is in the form of a wrist band. This system should also detect health status of the person (eg a sudden heart attack) and send the info to a health care center. I want to know whether there is any chip to detect the ECG signals from the body. Please help me out....

hi

hi miss,
im kanna here from malaysia. I am doing my final year project too. I am looking for suitable tittle for my final project. If you don't mind, would you like to share with me about your project. I am really interested about you project. You can contact me by msn: minsara_kanna20@hotmail.com, or ym : rao_36@yahoo.com.... Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

They already exist and can be bought fairly cheaply.

The whole point of a final project is for you to do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back