Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

my circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone
i am a beginner of microcontrollers and this is my first project.i made a circuit of a navigating robot.i am attaching the circuit below.please correct if there are any mistakes and do tell me whether its gonna work or nor.if not why?
The 1st motor is a stepper motor used for the linear motion of robot and the second is a micro stepping motor used for the rotation of direction
this is connect to the PC by serial port and the signals from serial port are used for controlling the robot

Attachments

• finalfull.JPG
    finalfull.JPG
    398.6 KB · Views: 197
Hi,
i haven't work with 8051 but You will have to use a MAX232 level converter because the serial port on the pc uses +12V/-12V and a 8051 uses 5V/0V

according to what i know LT1130 converts the 12v DC to 5 v.so there is no use of max232. i just need whether the 2 stepper motors are connected properly and will there be any problem to manage two motors with same microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back