Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

my champion 3 phase shop air compressor wont power on after P.G.&E turned off power

stmpdunnigan

so my champion 3 phase duel motor air compressor will not power back on after PG&E turned off power to the whole block ive looked at the brackers there good ive looked at the pressure switch its fine i just have no power to run my shop air compressor PLEASE HELP

If it's plugged in to a socket outlet, do you have anything else that you can use to test that socket?

The most likely thing is a breaker / trip or ELCB in the power distribution board that feeds that socket or isolator.

ive looked at the brackers there good i
You can't just look at breakers(brackers?) you need to actually turn them off and then back on. Many home type breakers only move the handles slightly when they trip, and will look like they are on. So trip them completely off then reset them and see if the compressor works.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back