Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multisim Help !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amr_007

hey everyonew,

i am having a problem with designing a unity gain buffer using op-amp..since it is a buffer it is supposed to give me the o/p as same as the input signal i am using. but it is not happenning?!
i hope some one can help me with that..i am using multisim v10..and i am still a beginner at it.so i think that i may be missing some ground basic information.
here is the design i want to achieve :
**broken link removed**[/url][/IMG]​

and here is the design i am using and the input signal i am applying is a sine wave with frequency 100kHz and any amplitude in the range form (0.6v to 1.5v) peak to peak votlage:

**broken link removed**[/url][/IMG]​

thnks in advance to u all..and if ur missing any data and you actually want to help plz contact me and i will reply as fast as i can.​

The V1 voltage source is direct connected to gate of Q2 shutting it down. You need to have a bias between the 3v supply to put the amp in middle of dynamic range. Put a 1.5 vdc fixed supply in series with AC source or a negative supply on the two current sources that are now connected to ground..

As you have it you might see some half wave peaks on the output when the positive peaks get high enough to exceed gate threshold of Q2

Last edited:
thnks alot for ur help RCinFLA...i really really appreciate it
i did as you said and ended up getting a very very small sine wave at the output...i hopeu can declare why that happened to me..
i will take the liberty to send you a link so you can download the project file within this reply so you hopefully can simluate it to see by urself.. and for sure i will be waiting for your reply
and i really really thank you for helping me..u r a life saver

http://www.upload.eg123.com/download.php?filename=elec.help_996e.rar

waiting for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back