Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

multiplexing more than one adc804 with 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiemeleakoma

i m working on my final year project. i have a problem of getting an adc808 (8 inputs) around here. i need help on how i could multiplex two or more adc804 (1 input) to get a data acquisition system with two or more inputs. tanx
chiemeleakoma@yahoo.co.uk

Hi, you could use their control lines, read and write, and control each of them with different port lines from the MC, so if you send a write to adc #1, you should wait for the adc to read the value from it, but only that adc will send you the value, the others should be in 3rd state mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back