Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multiplexing analog lines over PIC16C745 and then USB

Status
Not open for further replies.

dario_alvarez

Hi
Is good to know this forum exists.
I need to build a kind of mixer that allows to record 3 or 4 audio voice inputs at the same time. I am using a PIC16C745 with USB, so i can record the digitally converted voice inputs in my computer.
The problem is that i dont know if the PIC16C745 will be capable of recording so many voices at the same time, because this PIC implements the low speed USB standard (not the full or hi speed)., so the throghput maybe is too small.
The voice recordings are very low quality, 8 bit, mono, 5khz more or less.
Could you recommend me a microcontroller with USB that allows me to do this application?? Is it possible with the PIC16C745???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back