Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

multiple flashing LED not playing nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
AG, you have to put the junk in it's place. I've bought many cheap things out of china, but I act as the quality control to filter out the crap vs the good stuff. I always save more money that way, and it's usually because of research.

I'm currently using a cheap Chinese 50 foot HDMI cable that cost me 12 dollars to stream without glitches or problems full HD from a PC to a TV. Try to buy that at a big box store and it'll set you back 50 dollars or more, granted I had to return the cable before I got a good one, but with something like Amazon's return policy it's a no brainer. Just gotta be a smart shopper.

Before RadioShack moved out of Canada I bought a 15' shielded stereo audio cable for about $15.00 there. Then I visited The Dollar Store for something else and I saw exactly the same cheap Chinese cable for only $1.00 so I bought it and took it back to RadioCrap and got my $15.00 back.
They cheated people like that so now they are gone.

Except 3v0 has post links to Radioshack and Parallax based stuff as recently as today.

Not so gone as you might think.

Yeah, how much do they cost?

RadioShack knows nothing about electronic parts. The blinking LEDs might or might not have internal current-limiting resistors.

RadioShack knows nothing about electronic parts. The blinking LEDs might or might not have internal current-limiting resistors.
I think thay mite know somthing about LEDs

When RadioShack was still in Canada they spec'd the weight of LEDs, not their color, not their beam angle and not their brightness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back