Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multichannel relay needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkentert

I need a circuit that when a momentary button is pushed, it momentarily activates a relay, then the circuit stops. When the buttong is closed again, it activates the second relay and so on. I need one that's 4 channels, and possibly one that's 6 or 8 channels. Would anyone be availabe for hire to make this, or know where I can get a board that already does it? if so, please e-mail me at kevin@kevinkelleymagic.com.
Thanks

This circuit should do what you want. The relay is energized as long as the push button is held down. The parts are available from Mouser (www.mouser.com). Post here if you have questions. OK, now it works.

Attachments

• SEQUENCE_CIRCUIT_159.jpg
    SEQUENCE_CIRCUIT_159.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 455
WHat do you mean by then the circuit stops?... Are you wanting the relay to stop, X time after the switch was pressed?..... What voltage are you dealing wiht and what load are the relays going to have?

It can be done easily do this with a microcontroller, and have practically few parts (therefore a smaller board) or you could do it with more parts and no programming.

Ivancho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back