Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

multi input alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldyin

Hi Goodfolks
I am looking for a multiinput circuit ( 4 input )
I wish to construct a circuit that I can use to wire up 4 seperate inputs that will activate a sounder in the event of an input being latched.
Each of the 4 inputs is to be wired to 4 seperate boilerhouses if any of the boilerhouses go in to alarm mode I want the sounder to sound and a Led to illuminate to highlight the boilerhose where the alarm has been activated.
I woud appreciate if I could be pointed in the right direction.
many thanks
novolts

Similar technic I used in a water level controller.Its just simple.I think you need 4 inputs & 4 outputs (LED) & a separate output to a sounder.

Just poll for 4 switches.When Input present turn on the corresponding LED & the sounder.

When a different input present clear all the previous LEDs & turn on the corresponding LED & the sounder.

Its easy isn't it?

Gayan
I thank you for taking the time to reply to my request if you have time Gayan would you be able to let me know what site I could go to for the schematic and source code if required I am new to pics I have constructed my first programmer but I have a lot to learn when it comes to programming pics
once again Gayan thank you again
kind regard
novolts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back