Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MSc project.. pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugano

Am looking for a suitable project to act as partial fulfillment of a Masters Of Science degree. Am advancing from background of limited exposure in eletronics. Supervising lecturer is used to proffesional eletronics student and there4 doesnt give guidelines & doesnt limit students.
Please help give him a suprise.
I want to biuld a microprosessor controlled circuit with contemporary applications

This is an overdone project, but is quite a learning experience: I would suggest a closed loop motor speed controller. This is easy to build in a microcontroller, doesnt require a ton of parts, but you get micro programming, power electronics, signal conditioning, control system theory and modeling all in one project.

crust said:
This is an overdone project, but is quite a learning experience: I would suggest a closed loop motor speed controller. This is easy to build in a microcontroller, doesnt require a ton of parts, but you get micro programming, power electronics, signal conditioning, control system theory and modeling all in one project.

Do you have a complete detailed notes about that project :?:

to try

Am going to try it out if there are other details u can post to this forum
that would be most welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back