Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mp3 sound/sound circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonTHK

I need a circuit that will play a song for me. This circuit should be placed in a big car model and play a car sound.
I bought 1 board from future kit that was able to record and play but it was in extremely bad quality, and is allready thrown out. I must admit I hope for mp3 quality and could also just use an mp3 player but the problems so far is, that they are not programmed to stop after last song and start when I want it to (which is the exact same time I push a button) and not turn off while not playing.

I have the option of using an old laptop and a switch over "enter" but that is not a satisfying way to fix the problem :)

But do anyone know of any way to fix this? I need a sound to be played when I push a button. After played, it should be ready to play again when I push the button.

What if you use any of these small express music phones or mpä3 flash drive and constroct the rest part of the controle if u are realy interested in the sound quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back