Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mouse killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheng_james

hi everyone. i wanted to make a circuit that would kill or just to ensure that a mouse could not get inside my room. any help pease:mad:

see the rat zapper tread i would say

an other option is to put a plate with glue on the floor with some bait on it

i used it in my house and it works good

i don't want to use electicity or poison as i have a kid from 1.5 years old that is verry exploring minded

the gleu is not poisinous and the rat/mouse is still alive when it's gleud

so to remove/kill it you must not be afraid for it

here you can buy these plates in the supermarket (they are made in thailand)

Robert-Jan

Gayan Soyza said:
Keeping a cat in you room will be handy :)

i use to have cats and they where only looking to the mouses and to lazy to do something about it probably the food that i did give them was to good

only hungry cats catch mouses:D :D :D

Robert-Jan

I did the 'Rat-Zapper' thread, and can't swear that it killed the rat, but the rat was gone 2-3 days after I put it out. It was basically the charging part of a disposable camera flash. I added a second capacitor (fried something on that board, so had a spare). Solder leads to the capacitors and attached those to some stainless steel wire I strung on insulators where I saw the rat on my porch. The second night He was back, but avoided the wired area. Several days later found the remains of a rat in the grass next door. Pretty sure it got zapped, but wasn't fatal. Only cost, was the batteries. Got the flash boards free from a pharmacy that does photo prints.

i don't want to use electicity or poison as i have a kid from 1.5 years old that is verry exploring minded
Isn't there a risk that your kid could get bitten by the mouse or get the plate glued to his/her face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back