Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Motorbike Alarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

areaboi

Hi guys. A friend of mine brought me an alarm with remote start. The problem is i cant get how to conect it.
I have bought an aditional relay with i need in oder to connect the whole thing but some things arestill not clear.
yet another problem is that the manual that i've got with it is in Polish and online translition didnt really make anything any clearer.
So if any of you had this or something similar installed on your bike a'id really be thankfull for any help at all.
Here are the wiring diagram
**broken link removed**

What i do know:
1.I know that ORANGE is going to the ignition switch to the wire that hase + on it when the key is turned to ON.
2.RED goest to + on the battery
3.Two YELLOW wires are going to the indicators.
4.GRAY wire doesnt go anywhere

Not really sure how to connect the rest of the wires including the ones that are doing into the relay.
Thanks for reading.
Awaiting help...

We Work to live not live to work!!!

Relay is the engine imobolizer. when alarm is on it operate the relay and disconnect the wire going to start engine.
Orange, grey and blue - not clear what is written on it, need translation.

Send me more clue in details.

ok. Got this diagram in english. Its a bit different, it doesnt show the relay cause its for an older bikes i thinks.
Any way you can see the translation here.
Thanks very much for your help. Ireally apreaciated.
**broken link removed**
And mpj111 if you yhink that you knoe where everything goes may be you could explain it to me a bit better. Oh and that wire on the first diagram that is showing cut and rerouted through the relay is a kill switch. Would thet be right? Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back