Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Motor driver for your uC

Status
Not open for further replies.

be80be

I figured I'd post this here for anyone needing a motor controller driver for there uC

I ran into these iC the AO4606 it's a nice pair of mosfet's in one iC it's great little chip with a N-channel and P-channel good for 6 amps
if the gate is at 10 volts but for a amp or so it works really well at 5 volt if i read the datasheet right.

But who reads the datasheet LOL I tried it and it doesn't get hot with small motors less then a amp.

Figure I share it here is the test board i made not my best work LOL but it worked for testing.
Hbrige.jpg

Here is the sch.
Schematic_Hbrige_Sheet-1_20191226203734.png
And if any one want's I did a PCB
HB.png

Attachments

• PCB_hbrige_20191225171504.pdf
    28.1 KB · Views: 162
The ones I've been using are DMC3016LSD, fed from a 3.3V PIC, for switching power to a SIM800L module in one project, and using two of them in another for switching power from, and charging to, four 18650's in series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back