Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Motor control for line drawing with scara

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatesymphony

Hello

I am forth year computer engineering student and working on NXT scara robot for my graduation project.

I coded Matlab program which makes image process from the webcam taken photo and creates x y coordinates of lines as a matrices and I would like to send that lines to NXT to draw but I have some difficulties to understand how to do that. The question is how to program motors for these coordinates. I know that I need to use inverse kinematics and I know how to learn the theta angles of joints. The motor controller works with that theta angles but how will I make the lines continuous? I need some guiding and suggestions...

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back