Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Motion sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetmech953

I have a santa face that when you walked by it would say ho ho ho merry Christmas. I have it working with the off / on switch. The motion sensor no longer works and was wondering if there is a site or place to buy a sensor for it.

Attachments

• 16062365603541645542019053561125.jpg
    16062365603541645542019053561125.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 139
I have a small artificial tree named Douglas Fir which does about the same. Most use a small PIR (Passive InfraRed) sensor to detect motion. Sometimes you can just get a sensor bare bones or sometimes they come as a module. No clue what you have in there as to an actual circuit or schematic. You can try opening it up and get to the circuit board level. Try a Google of PIR sensor and look for anything which looks familiar. Could also be any of the other components in there. Less knowing exactly what you have it's about impossible to guess or suggest a specific part.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back