Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MOSFETS as linear amps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styx

hi ho.

Has any one here had any good experieance using MOSFETS in their linear region as a push-pull setup? I cannot find any PNP/NPN BJT that meet all my requirement but their are loads of MOSFETS that do.

I would like to post some more info for a full discussion but this is for work and would be cheaky plus I have the MOSFET drive all sorted I am just after peoples views of using MOSFETS as linear push-pulls

Styx said:
hi ho.

Has any one here had any good experieance using MOSFETS in their linear region as a push-pull setup? I cannot find any PNP/NPN BJT that meet all my requirement but their are loads of MOSFETS that do.

I would like to post some more info for a full discussion but this is for work and would be cheaky plus I have the MOSFET drive all sorted I am just after peoples views of using MOSFETS as linear push-pulls

What sort of linear amplifier are you talking about?. MOSFET's are commonly used in high power audio PA applications.

Nigel Goodwin said:
What sort of linear amplifier are you talking about?. MOSFET's are commonly used in high power audio PA applications.

Well its more of a voltage profile shaping cct for an IGBT drive and it needs to be very fast (~2000V/us)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back