Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MOSFET pin numbering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris in Mesa

I have a schematic (see attached) that shows connections to a ZXMN3A01F MOSFET as "pin 1, 2, 3". The datasheet only shows pins as "D,G, and S". How can I determine the correlation between pins 1,2,3 and D,G,S? It seems to me that it would be easy to figure out based on where the leads are coming in from other parts of the schematic, but I'm too inexperienced to do it myself. Googling didn't turn up any results so I'm not sure where to go from here. If I had to guess I would say that Pin 1=Gate, 2=Source, and 3=Drain. Can anyone give me a clue? Thanks, Chris

Here is the datasheet:
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2009/10/ZXMN3A01F.pdf

Attachments

• Mosfet Pins.JPG
    Mosfet Pins.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 774
You can tell by the type of mosfet and how it's connected in the schematic.

1= gate
2= source
3= drain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back