Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mosfet Needed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno

hello there.. i need a mosfet able to drive a 12 volts 3 amp motor... and it has to be commanded directly by the 74hc245 IC.. the IC logical output is 5 volts... so i need a mosfet that could workd directly with the IC.. without the need for any gate or mosfet driver....
plz anyone has and ided about a such mosfet ???
i tried to search the google .. but couldn t get important answers...
i appereciate your help !

Looking through the Digi-key catalog, there is the logic-level FET part # IRL630PBF. It's in TO-220, 200 volts @ 9 amps for $2.63. If you want some excess capacity, try the IRL3716PBF. It's only $2.17, and is rated 20 volts @ 180 amps.

For more choices, go to a site like International Rectifier and do a parametric search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back