Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

modifiable production-ready software for Renesas Synergy products?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvin Black

Hello,
Regarding Renesas Synergy platform/products: does anyone know if the production-ready software is easily modifiable for specific products?
I'm new to this particular platform; I'm using the S7 Starter kit.

Thanks

Too vague...

The RL78/L1x is quite rare... I've never seen a user here that uses this platform... When choosing a platform it's wise to check the global community.... Pic or ARM and you are laughing... Renesas do an ARM platform with cortex CPU's.. This may have been a better choice...

When I started, as I was at Portsmouth Uni and we used phillips G4 and S4 16 bit.. Guess what!!! No one else did... So I moved to Pic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back