Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Moderator actions- Spot the mistake thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

b.james

I just read through

SpotTheMistake Critiques Roman Black's Two Transistor Switcher Design

and was appalled at the moderators actions of closing this thread.

It appears that if you don´t agree with a moderator they just close the thread? What does that say about this Forum?

Let me tell you that Colin is ¨Colin¨ of ¨Talking Electronics ¨ publications fame and my money is on him being right !
Learnt all I know about transistors from his books and am disgusted to see him treated that way

Shame Electro Tech

I just read through

SpotTheMistake Critiques Roman Black's Two Transistor Switcher Design

and was appalled at the moderators actions of closing this thread.

It appears that if you don´t agree with a moderator they just close the thread? What does that say about this Forum?

Let me tell you that Colin is ¨Colin¨ of ¨Talking Electronics ¨ publications fame and my money is on him being right !
Learnt all I know about transistors from his books and am disgusted to see him treated that way

Shame Electro Tech

Perhaps you should read this thread. https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/max-power.126956/
Ratch

Let me tell you that Colin is ¨Colin¨ of ¨Talking Electronics ¨ publications fame

And Mickey Mouse is Mickey of Walter Disney fame!!! AND LET ME TELL YOU, I have learnt equal amounts about electronics from both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back