Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Model Number of Line Relay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm trying to automatically answer a phone after a certain number of rings is reached. I found a circuit which i attached (Page 2 of the article) that uses a line relay to open the line when this specified number of rings is obtained but don't know what model number it is. Could someone help me determine a model i can use for this situation?

Also, a transformer is connected to the telephones lines L1, L2. What model of transformer i could use to do the same?.

Attachments

• Activating an electrical device.pdf
    412.3 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Line Relay

Yea there are laws against hooking up equipment to telephone lines. It's my final yr project i'm trying to do some research for here so its no worries in hooking it up for this purpose. The relay looks good. Any clue of what transformer i could use?...Any 1:1 ratio transformer would work?

Transformer

Thanks blueroomelectronics for the great link. I think i will try to implement the ETAL P2100 Line Matching Transformer in my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back