Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Minka Aire Concept II Flush F518 Fan Remote Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmarchionda

First post so go easy on me. I moved into a house that had a Minka Aire Concept II Flush F518 fan already installed. The problem is that the fan has the power turned on and off by a single switch and it has no pull strings. It is designed to have a remote control. The remote control reciever was apparently fried and taken out by the previous owners. I bought a new universal reciever which has the typical wires. Black(live) and white(neutral) coming in and black, white, and blue(for light) coming out. I have installed similar controllers before, but this fan has a bunch of wires inside and I'm confused. I drew a sketch of all the wires. Hopefully someone can make sense of it. I see what seems to be the way to hook it up but it leaves me with 4 wires that are not connected to anything, not to mention my blue wire(for light) would go into a harness and come out the other end to nothing.
Thanks in advance,

Karl

Attachments

• fanproblem.jpg
    fanproblem.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 418
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back