Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mini project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Varchasvini, i will help you to make the specified mini project. What I all want is how is it going to be designed in your expectation. make a deteailed reply on your project.how about a toy car that'll be more easier than a boat riding in water?

You can buy a 4-channel remote control car for $10.00 from the $2.00 shops.
A school project is for learning the lessons while constructing the things by theirown. it is much like a practical implementation of a year or more long luctures and theories.let him do it by his own ideas and procedures:) u need a UHF level receiver working over 400MHz range.

You can pull the $10.00 toy apart and put the H-bridge on a separate board and use the 5-channel decoder to do other things.

You can pull the transmitter apart and use the parts to produce 4 channels. There is absolutley no way you are going to buy the parts for $10.00 as separate items as the TX3 and RX3 IC's cost more than $10.00 alone.

No. The Chinese $2.00 shops have remote control cars for $10.00

You can even get the micro cars for $5.00

You could not get a kit like this for $10.00 from Silicon Chip.

With a boat, you seldom need reverse, wouldn't bother for a mini project. You would need two channels, one for rudder, one for the propeller. Wouldn't even consider building my own transmitter/receiver, as that is not a 'mini-project' (not even close).

Instead of a rudder, you could use duel propellers. If this is small and simple, wouldn't bother with speed control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back