Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microphone circuit amplifier with its data sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonaiko

hey guys..
my teacher asked us to hand the design of the microphone circuit amplifier with its data sheets! i dont know how to this!

any help?

Umm, microphone amplifiers don't have data sheets. I think what is meant is that he wants a schematic. A microphone amplifier is a circuit (it has more than one component. Only components, like transistors, IC's, etc. have data sheets. Unless he's looking for an IC that amplifies the microphone.

Need a little mor info here. wut kind of microphone amplifier is used? did you acually build it? etc.

sonaiko said:
hey guys..
my teacher asked us to hand the design of the microphone circuit amplifier with its data sheets! i dont know how to this!

any help?

i dont have any othre small detail! im confused! what should i do :?

go to him and ask him wut in the world is he talking about!?!?

thats ALL he said, nothing more? Well, i guess u could just find a microphone schematic and ask him if thats wut he meant

thats ALL he said, nothing more? Well, i guess u could just find a microphone schematic and ask him if thats wut he meant. what class is this 4?

zachtheterrible said:

thats ALL he said, nothing more? Well, i guess u could just find a microphone schematic and ask him if thats wut he meant. what class is this 4?

yes! here are the infos..

i want the electrical circuit design for the Dynamic mic, the electret mic, and the capacitor mic.
i also want the use of each, and how to convert from one to another if possible..
help me im late in my homework :(

okay, well here's one for the electret mic. Everything to the left of C2 (including C2) is considered the audio amplifier circuit.

As for the otehr circuits, go here http://discovercircuits.com/list.htm and look under audio, capacitor mic, dynamic mic, microphone, etc. u just gotta look around on the internet. google is also indespensable for finding electronic circuits n wut not.

i dont have a clue wut he meant by converting one from the other. you mite as well build a whole nother circuit if you're going to switch out mics. the circuit for an electret mic would be totally different than that of a capacitor mic.

Attachments

• 3v_transmitter_108.gif
    3v_transmitter_108.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 607
zachtheterrible said:
okay, well here's one for the electret mic. Everything to the left of C2 (including C2) is considered the audio amplifier circuit.

As for the otehr circuits, go here http://discovercircuits.com/list.htm and look under audio, capacitor mic, dynamic mic, microphone, etc. u just gotta look around on the internet. google is also indespensable for finding electronic circuits n wut not.

i dont have a clue wut he meant by converting one from the other. you mite as well build a whole nother circuit if you're going to switch out mics. the circuit for an electret mic would be totally different than that of a capacitor mic.

thanx alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back