Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microcontroller tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtech-1

:confused:Hi,
Does anyone knows o can recomend a good site or tutorial that shows or
teaches about microcontrolles or microprocessor.

I was going to recommend reading the sticky but some (mainly the book link) of the links don't work.

I would read this book.
And check out this tutorial.
There is another excellent one called something like elmo but I can't find it.
There is also Nigel's Tutorials.

Mike.

Last edited:
Thank you Pommie and Number17 for your prompt response and Information, although I have worked with electronics for a while, I never was interested in learning Microprocessor or microcontrollers. But in our days electronic equipment are getting complicate. learning this is a must. Thank you for your time and info.

I was going to recommend reading the sticky but some (mainly the book link) of the links don't work.

I would read this book.
And check out this tutorial.
There is another excellent one called something like elmo but I can't find it.
There is also Nigel's Tutorials.

Mike.

Tahnks Pommie, the book is wonderful, I'll check the tutorial later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back