Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microcontroller interfacing with GSM Modem-Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sathiesh Kumar

Hi...

I am working on interfacing microcontroller with GSM Modem... but i am unable to send and receive message from MOdem with the help of microcontroller...

Can anyone suggest tutorials or some programming methodology or any links that guides me to complete the project...

Any suggestions would be appreciable...

Compiler:MikroC

Modem:Wavecom HT-W2101

Microcontroller:16f877

Oscillator:10 MHz

Baud Rate:9600 bps

Help me...

Sathiesh Kumar.V

PLZ CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST how to interface 89c51 with GSm based mobile phone??i mean what pins of 89c51 shud be connected to the phones and how???shod they b connected directly???what are the names of mobile phonnes that can be used as GSM modam toi send mssgs..????plzzzzzzzzzz i neeed urgent help>...as my project deadline is near

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back