Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microcontroller based car parking system

Status
Not open for further replies.

miradormj

does anyone in here have a working car parking system? I need the schematic and the program code, and the microcontroller to be used should be a PIC and not Atmega, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

You haven't said exactly what you'd like the parking system to do. Without more information it will be impossible for anybody to help you.

You haven't said exactly what you'd like the parking system to do.
Call me Mr Cynical, but I suspect that he wants it to do the same as the last person to ask this question.
I think that this is one of those recurring college projects.

JimB

I just want a simple parking system that counts the incoming cars and indicates how many parking space are left, and i can only use a PIC, not atmel, cause the burner available at our school is only for pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back