Microcontrolled Manually set Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

muralibhat

Hi I am new to the forum. I need Help to design a microcontroller circuit with timer preferebbly more than two relay outputs which can be set manually i.e. the on or off time can be set manually. I also need the display.I am from india and also I would like to know the sellers of microcontrollers in India.
Thank You.

Thanks! Can I do it with 16F877A microcontroller which can be programmed as a clock with alarm outputs. Please inform

muralibhat said:
Thanks! Can I do it with 16F877A microcontroller which can be programmed as a clock with alarm outputs. Please inform

Yes, you can program it to do a great many things!.

Thanks a Lot. Can Any One tell me where I get the datasheet for 16F877A. The down load is eronious. Please Help.

muralibhat said:
Thanks a Lot. Can Any One tell me where I get the datasheet for 16F877A. The down load is eronious. Please Help.

From MicroChip, it should download without any problems.

muralibhat said:
I am from india and also I would like to know the sellers of microcontrollers in India.
Thank You.
M/s SILICON COMPONENTS PVT LTD form Mumbai supply a variety of Microchip components.
408/B, KAMLESH, PLOT NO 368
SHER E PUNJAB SOC, ANDHERI (E),
MUMBAI 400093.

TEL NO: 022 – 28384417 / 28204419
28398132 / 30914593

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…