Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microcontrolled Manually set Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

muralibhat

Hi I am new to the forum. I need Help to design a microcontroller circuit with timer preferebbly more than two relay outputs which can be set manually i.e. the on or off time can be set manually. I also need the display.I am from india and also I would like to know the sellers of microcontrollers in India.
Thank You.:)

Thanks! Can I do it with 16F877A microcontroller which can be programmed as a clock with alarm outputs. Please inform

Thanks a Lot. Can Any One tell me where I get the datasheet for 16F877A. The down load is eronious. Please Help.

muralibhat said:
I am from india and also I would like to know the sellers of microcontrollers in India.
Thank You.:)
M/s SILICON COMPONENTS PVT LTD form Mumbai supply a variety of Microchip components.
408/B, KAMLESH, PLOT NO 368
SHER E PUNJAB SOC, ANDHERI (E),
MUMBAI 400093.

TEL NO: 022 – 28384417 / 28204419
28398132 / 30914593

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back