Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Micro/small cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coligny

I'm searching for a serious source of -not too expensive- small size WIRED camera. I need data aboot angle/image flipping/resolution/IR frequency/size to be provided.

It's for automotive use (well... my car at least...) Of all the source I dugg there is always something missing in the description, or the price is insane, or the shop don't sell further than his hometown.

For now dealextreme seems to be the closest source to want I want. But for example, they don't provide wavelenght for their IR cam or are not clear aboot the mirror/ straight image...

Thanks for any answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back