Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Micro Pump regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarStar

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to regulate a micro pump so when there is fluid used or the pressure drops, the pump would come on. When the pressure is back to a predetermined pressure the pump would turn off. Is there a special name for this type of pump or do I need something to go with it to regulate this. This would only be very low pressure.

I guess the easy comparison would be like in a old camper or motor home that when you turn on the cold water facet the pump engages, when you close the facet the pump shuts off.

Just a pressure switch. The RV/camper pumps are all done by Shur-Flow, they use a pressure diaphragm which pushes against a mechanical switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back