Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Micro controller Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a shield.... Its a complete datalogging shield with everything you need on..
**broken link removed**

This has all the libraries already written with examples... This will do exactly what you want!!!

I brought RTC board(DS1307) ..please help work this kit with Arduino UNO and also to set the current time and date...i'm unable to find correct library

I brought RTC board(DS1307) ..please help work this kit with Arduino UNO and also to set the current time and date...i'm unable to find correct library
Remember to set the seconds to 0.. Or the ds1307 won't start!!

If you go onto the arduino tutorials here.. https://tronixstuff.com/tutorials/ You will find EVERYTHING you need....

I bought RTC DS1307 with EEPROM module....i connected with arduino and tried but i faced one issue..after the clock sets the time starts to running only when the external power in available...but when we turn off the external power the where the clocks stops tat Time will be stored...the CMOS battery fixed with module unable to run the time continously without external power..please anybody help with coding

I'm not sure it's a coding issue. The DS1307 requires a 3V back up battery/ supply for the clock, it will not run unless this supply is available. Check pin 3 on the DS1307 and make sure it has 3v on it when the main supply has been removed.

I bought RTC with EEPROM module from NSK electronics...i tried to set time and date...after that the date and time starts to run...but when we turn off the External power the date and time gets reset...it's not continuing with CMOS cell power..please anybody help me to solve this with coding...
Thanks in advance!!

Its a 3v cell.....i tried all the example programs given in hardware libraries, after the execution of program the time and date sets but when the external power is turned off means the date and time gets reset.. this is my exact problem...please help me with solution...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back