Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

message display for wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctgroup

i want to built a message display for wedding purpose.here i scan the name frm alphanumeric keypad and concate the two name with certain information
and show in wedding party.But i don't have enough concept if anyone have the idea.I think it is great for me.
If u can't have idea rely for others.

hi,
How big is the display going to be ? also how many characters do you want
to display and over what distance do you want to be able to read it?

Regards
EricG

You can also buy them VERY cheaply, probably less than the LED's would cost you!.

If you really wanted to make one?, my 8x8 LED matrix PIC tutorial would make an easy starting point - just add serial in and out, and design PCB's for it - then stack as many as you want in a row!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back