Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Measuring low AC voltages with Arduino or ESP32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan1

Hello.
I am looking for a way to measure AC voltage with frequency from 100 to about 25.000 Hz which is in the range from about 10 mV to about 80 mV which comes from a small coil.
Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Use an opamp to amplify it. BTW, 25.000 is the same as 25 here. Do you mean 25kHz?

Mike.

Here are some very low noise opamps: MAX4475 or LMV771. The LT1167 instrumental amplifier may be useful and simpler to configure.

Great. Thank You guys. Btw. Is there some ready schematic of some of these amplifiers which I can follow in order not to mess up the things ?
Btw. seems like none of these is available around :'(

Yet. even connecting these amplifiers - how would be the actual measurement occur, since the voltage is high frequency ?

Yet. even connecting these amplifiers - how would be the actual measurement occur, since the voltage is high frequency ?

As I said in post #3, you use an active rectifier to make it DC, exactly like an ac millivoltmeter (which is what you're building, just using an Arduino as the display) - here's one example you could utilise:

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back